Day is awesome! Night is scary!

Being back in victoria, australia for a holiday, several things become immediately apparent re differences between here and s.korea. It’s the same things every time but they still catch me out. Both internet connectivity and public transport here are atrocious. But the air quality is good! And so few people here smoke ciggies. I walked through the city yesterday and don’t think I had smoke wafting into my flight path once.
I’m carrying the ipod touchy around looking for open wireless but there is none apart from McDonald’s.
Also, it’s warm here today (43º) whereas Seoul is somewhat cooler (-5º).

, — YS @ 8:16 am, January 11, 2010

5 Comments

1. omg a 48 degree temp change might be bad for your health.

just walk little bourke st if you miss massed asian smoking.
    I am 6 kms from Birregurra and packed to flee at the first waft of smoke.
    I hope your Sunny Break goes well

Comment by ann odyne — January 11, 2010 @ 10:12 am
  2. I was down at irrewarra last week. Great to see the stars again. Hey M.stacks if you’re back in melb in the next 4 weeks email me at teambreaks. I’d love to hang out with you. Have a coffee or whatever.

Comment by YS — January 12, 2010 @ 9:03 am
  3. hi SunnyBreaks! hope you are enjoying yourself in Melb? Swung by after ages and yr blog still looks great – loving the Dave Graney suit!

Comment by vetti — January 12, 2010 @ 7:51 pm
  4. Hi Vetti, yes enjoying everything except the schamozzle they’re calling ‘the met’.

Comment by YS — January 13, 2010 @ 2:32 pm
  5. yeh – still plenty of room for improvement there! get yourself over to the melb uni gallery and check out the awesomeness that is the shilo project…an op shop vinyl art show guaranteed to make you feel better!

Comment by vetti — January 14, 2010 @ 7:51 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

The television will not be revolutionised.