– they loaded their grain on their donkeys and left.
– When David had gone a short distance beyond the summit, there was Ziba, the steward of Mephibosheth, waiting to meet him. He had a string of donkeys saddled and loaded with two hundred loaves of bread, a hundred cakes of raisins, a hundred cakes of figs and a skin of wine.
– Who let the wild donkey go free?
Who untied his ropes?
– Jesus found a young donkey and sat upon it, as it is written,
-When he sees chariots
with teams of horses,
riders on donkeys
or riders on camels,
let him be alert,
– Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together.
– A whip for the horse, a halter for the donkey,
and a rod for the backs of fools!
– With a donkey’s jawbone
I have made donkeys of them.
With a donkey’s jawbone
I have killed a thousand men.
– The donkey said to Balaam, ”Am I not your own donkey, [?]”