You must tell us if any of these things below happened in the period Wednesday 10 November 2004 to Tuesday 23 November 2004.
Accomodation and Rent
· You bought the farm.
· You started living on a houseboat in downtown LA just like your heroes Steven Segal, Sly Stallone and Kurt Russell.
· You got rolled.
· You know how to keep your mouth shut and Uncle Pauly will look after you because of it.
· You won second prize in a beauty contest.
· A gold watch.
· You fell in love with the new fruitshop girl/boy.
· “It’s all about the ‘he said’ ‘she said’ bullshit. I think you better quit lettin’ shit slip.”
· Someone at work touched you on the shoulder and you’re deadset sure it’s gonna blossom into something big.
· You found something in the vegetable patch and it sure as heck doesn’t look like any of the pictures in the recipe book.
· You are in there.
· You’re standing on a 9th floor ledge of the Monash Science building hoping the sense of shame doesn’t last too long for your parents back in Hong Kong.
· You figured out how to use Python to receive 3 Austudy payments a week.
· You dreamt you were in the exam hall wearing only a belt and 2 six-shooters.
· You pulled weeds all day from an embankment along a river that smells like a sewer — for roughly $4 an hour.
Overseas and residency
· The lure of Borneo’s rat-spider-monkeys finally got to you.
· Apparently it’s safe as houses back in Afghanistan now that the smack boom’s kicking in so you’re heading back.
Did any of these things happen to you?